The exchange control regulations have been liberalized over the years to facilitate the remittance of funds both into and out of India. The exchange control regulations in India are governed by the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA). Our service offerings include advising clients, both individual as well as corporates, on the applicability and impact of exchange control regulations on their foreign exchange transactions.
- Advise on the applicability and impact of exchange control regulations in respect of foreign remittances and investment into India / out of India
- Advise on setting up a Branch office/Liaison office/Project office in India
- Advise on specific exchange control matters identified and referred by Clients
- Advise on and preparation of letters seeking approval/permission from the exchange control authorities.
- Advise on the preparation and filing of various statements / information with the Reserve Bank of India
- Assistance, Advisory and Support Services for NRI’s/ PIO / OCI to address queries under the foreign exchange regulations