Our experienced team of tax experts guide clients through all stages of cross border transactions to optimize the efficiency of the investment and mitigate the hardship of double taxation in line with the Indian Tax laws and the Double Tax Avoidance Agreements, withholding tax issues and related compliances. Our range of services include advising on:
- Appropriate off-shore jurisdiction for setting up the International Holding Structure
- Feasible entity and capital structure for investment in India
- Structuring options for capturing the value of the brand from a commercial, tax and regulatory stand point.
- Efficient utilisation of tax treaty networks and foreign tax credit
- New and emerging regulation such as Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS), General Anti-avoidance Rules (GAAR), Place of Effective Management (POEM), Common Reporting Standards (CRS) etc